Friday, July 19, 2013

Hugh Hefner Plastic Surgery Before and After Facelift and Teeth Implants

“I’m thinking of having a little face-lift. There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. I think it is absolutely fine for men – I have already had teeth implants, and a few years ago I had a neck tuck. We are dealing with a whole different set of things physically now because we live so much longer.”
A contrasting view was also recently stated by none other than Simon Cowell. According to the Post Chronicle, the American Idol judge recently stated,

“I wouldn’t have plastic surgery, it looks ridiculous on guys. I’d never dye my hair either. Everyone thinks I do, but I never have. I do 100 press-ups before I get in the bath in the morning, then at work after a meeting, I’ll shut the door and do more.”

While I usually agree with Simon on his criticisms of American Idol contestants, I would have to disagree with him here. A good example of good male plastic surgery is Hugh Hefner, whose neckline a couple of years ago did look unnaturally sharp for a man his age. It does appear to have gotten looser over the last few years, however. I find this not to be too uncommon for people who have face or neck lifts in their 70′s or 80′s. Because the skin has lost its elasticity with age, the results don’t last as long as someone in their 50′s. Sorry Simon, I don’t want to patronize you, but plastic surgery can look good in men if done well!
Hugh Hefner Is Getting Plastic Surgery

Hugh Hefner, the oldest sexually active womanizer on the planet, is planning to go under the knife soon for a face lift. The 81-year old founder of Playboy believes that there is nothing wrong with men wanting to have plastic surgery. Hefner has already had a neck lift and teeth implants.

“I’m thinking of having a little face-lift. There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. I think it is absolutely fine for men – I have already had teeth implants, and a few years ago I had a neck tuck.”

With Hugh Hefner having to tend to his three blonde girlfriends — Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson — it is only normal that he wants to look his best for his companions.

Hefner’s openness about wanting to have plastic surgery epitomizes the change in men’s attitudes about cosmetic surgery. Men are now flocking to have plastic surgery to be more competitive in the workplace and also to look more attractive for their mates and themselves. While 10-15 years ago, the idea of a man getting plastic surgery was considered as un-manly, men today are not ashamed about being into self-grooming and plastic surgery. “We are dealing with a whole different set of things physically now because we live so much longer,” says Hugh Hefner.
It should not be forgotten that Hugh Hefner and his Playboy empire have played an important role in spreading plasic surgery to the masses by featuring women with large breast implants and broadcasting the message that this is the modern man’s ideal of female beauty. Playboy has helped reshape the female standards of beauty and make the breast implants look very appealing to men and women. The plastic surgery industry is forever indebted to Hefner for his contribution in popularizing breast implants. Hefner helped build the plastic surgery world and plastic surgery has helped build the house of Playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment