Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Heidi Montag Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Breast Augmentation

Heidi Montag's Plastic Surgery Transformation
Former "Hills" star Heidi Montag suffered not only psychological scars from her now regretted nip-and-tuck-a-thon, she also has some unsightly physical scars. She told "Life & Style" that the scars are a constant reminder of her mistake in trying to remake herself. "People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body. I'm always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands," she told the magazine. The scar inventory includes a 2-inch-long scar from her chin reduction, two caterpillar-size bald spots on her hairline from a brow lift, a jagged line behind her ears from having her ears pinned back, lumpy legs and four spots left on her lower back and below the buttocks from liposuction, uneven breasts, a chest stretch mark and scars around her nipples from a breast augmentation. (Life & Style magazine, on newsstands nationwide Friday)

Heidi Montag Talks Plastic Surgery, Three Years After Transformation: ‘I Won’t Give Up Trying to Prove I’m More Than Just That’

Nearly three years after Heidi Montag had life-changing plastic surgery -- a jaw-dropping 10 procedures in one day she is settling into her body.

But, the former star of MTV's The Hills admits she would never do such a series of surgical procedures again.
"I wouldn't do it again, that's for sure," Montag, 25, told Celebuzz in an exclusive interview at her home in Santa Barbara, Calif. "It was a lot more than I could have expected."

How painful was the experience for Heidi?

She explained, "I really hate talking about it now because it was so long ago. I was a much different person back then to who I am now. I didn’t realize how much of The Hills -- and going through that -- would define who I am.

"I’m really looking forward to the next phase in my life. I know I’ll never be able to get away from a lot of it, but I won’t give up trying to prove I’m more than just that."

Montag shocked the world when she was featured on the cover of PEOPLE magazine in early 2010 for having 10 plastic surgery procedures, including breast implants, liposuction on her stomach and thighs, a brow lift and a nose revision.

The cover headline beamed, "Addicted to Plastic Surgery."

Heidi Montag: Plastic Surgery Was Not Smart

"I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone," Heidi tells Access Hollywood, which somehow interviewed her. "It was  way over my head."
"I should have researched it more ... I wasn't told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I would be in."

Heidi Montag says it was "traumatic" getting 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day.

Nose job, liposuction, breast and butt augmentation, chin reduction. You name it, she had it done. Not just any boob job either. Those things are like size EE.

No comments:

Post a Comment